Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Laughter

Today was such a beautiful day! Even though my allergies are bad and I have been miserable, Dillan and I did get out to play on the swings for a little bit. He would swing all day if I had the energy to keep pushing him! He just loves to swing and pretend to hit me. Everytime he swings forward he giggles this sweet little giggle. His laughter is infectious!!


Then this evening while I was at the dance studio with Janette, there was a bit of excitement at home. While JJ and Dillan were in the shower, Becca decided to get into the fridge and get herself some salsa to go with her pretzels. Well, the jar of salsa was on the top shelf at the back. She is insisting that she did not step onto the bottom shelf to reach it, but well... see for yourself!

The whole shelf is shattered and in the drawer below! I came home to JJ cleaning this mess up, Becca denying that she stood on it and Brooke saying look at this picture I took of it Mom!

What the heck am I supposed to say to that?? These are the times when I just pretend there is nothing wrong and I just walk away. I mean, what can you do? What's done is done right.

Didn't I say my house is a zoo! LOL

2 comments:

NicoleS said...

Sounds like fun! Bummer about the fridge though - at least the cleaned it up!

Tracy said...

Cute video...Isaac giggle on the swing too. I think it tickles his belly...Sorry bout the fridge. I know all about those moments where you can't decide whether to laugh or cry! LOL